This article tells how to create a WhatsApp group on iOS i.e. IPHONE, and Android device, as well as how to delete whatsApp Group.
How to Create a WhatsApp Group on iPhone Device
Follow below steps to create a WhatsApp group on an iPhone:
- Tap Chats at the bottom of the screen.
- Select New Group
- If you don’t have any open chats, the New Group option won’t be visible, so will need to select the pencil and paper icon in the upper-right corner instead, and then select New Group on the next screen.
- Select the participants to add to the group. When done, tap Next in the upper-right corner. You can add more people later, so don’t worry if you miss anyone.
- Enter a group subject (name for the group chat), and tap Create in the upper-right corner.
- To create a group message, tap in the compose area, enter your message, and tap send.
How to Create a WhatsApp Group on Android
To set up a WhatsApp group on an Android phone:
- On WhatsApp, tap Chats.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner > New group.
- Choose the participants you want to add. When done, tap the green arrow in the lower-right corner.
- Enter a group subject (name for the group), and tap the green checkmark to finish creating the group.
- To start sending messages, tap in the compose message area, enter your message, and tap send.
Delete a WhatsApp Group
Things change, and you may need to delete a WhatsApp group. You can also archive a group chat and hide it from view if you don’t want to keep it in your Chats list. Archiving won’t delete the group from WhatsApp, and you can access the group later to view the messages.